Ileana cut her hair herself; the actress shared a picture of her on Instagram, in which she is seen getting her new haircut!


Actress -Ileana D’cruz had to cut her hair on her own as the beauty parlor closed in a nationwide lockout due to Corona's havoc. The actress shared a picture of herself on Instagram, in which she is seen flaunting her new haircut.
In the caption, she wrote, "So, I cut my hair."
In another picture of her, Ileana is seen smiling while looking at the camera.
She further wrote, "It's not as bad as the last time I was about seven years old and I did it on my dolls. #Quarantinelife."
Talking about acting, Ileana will be seen working with Abhishek Bachchan in Ajay Devgan's production 'The Big Bull'.
The film is reportedly based on the country's security scandal. The film will be released on October 23.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

शोक में डूबा बॉलीवुड, अमिताभ बच्चन से लेकर लता मंगेशकर ने दी ऐसे श्रद्धांजलि

When I first met Irfan Sir; I thought I would be scared, but I was wrong: Vishal Mishra

Big B tried to bring a smile to people's faces by sharing a comedy video of the blockbuster film 'Amar Akbar Anthony'