Big B tried to bring a smile to people's faces by sharing a comedy video of the blockbuster film 'Amar Akbar Anthony'


Big B tried to bring a smile to people's faces by sharing a comedy video of the blockbuster film 'Amar Akbar Anthony'

After the untimely demise of actors-Rishi Kapoor and Irfan Khan, megastar-Amitabh Bachchan on Sunday tried to bring a smile to people's faces by sharing a comedic video of his 1977 blockbuster film. He shared the scene of the film 'Amar Akbar Anthony'.
With the video he wrote, "Von Gogh's last words were, this sadness will last forever. ‘La Tristes Durera Tousours.’ Sent to me by my dear friend Siddhartha. Grief will never leave us, but it will Time to be positive…..Time to bring back the smile…..The show must go on."
He further wrote, "Scene shoot for 'Amar Akbar Anthony' on 3rd floor of RK Studio, Manmohan Desai director…..We were shooting two films 'Parvarish' and 'AAA' together at RK Studios. Vinod, Amjad on first floor and a climax action scene with me, and this scene with me on the third floor. Man ji told me to practice this mirror scene till I come through that floor. But until they came I completed that scene with an assistant."
In this scene, he is talking to himself by looking in the mirror in a drunken state.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

शोक में डूबा बॉलीवुड, अमिताभ बच्चन से लेकर लता मंगेशकर ने दी ऐसे श्रद्धांजलि

When I first met Irfan Sir; I thought I would be scared, but I was wrong: Vishal Mishra