When I first met Irfan Sir; I thought I would be scared, but I was wrong: Vishal Mishra


Singer-composer-Vishal Mishra, who worked with veteran actor-Irfan Khan in the film 'Kareeb Kareeb Single', says that there is no one like Irfan. Vishal recalled the old saying, "When I first met Irfan Sir, I thought I would be scared, but I was wrong. He made me feel very comfortable. He was a man with whom you could talk about anything."
Vishal further adds, "He taught me that, there is a very beautiful harmony between fearing and not being afraid of your art. There is no one like him."
Vishal has composed two songs for 'Kareeb Kareeb Single'- 'Jaane De' and 'Khatam Kahaniyaan'. He is famous for his work in films like 'Kabir Singh', 'Race 3', 'Munna Michael', 'Veere Di Wedding' and 'Sand Ki Aankh'.
Irfan died on April 29 at the age of 54 due to colon-infection. He has been battling neuroendocrine tumors for a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

शोक में डूबा बॉलीवुड, अमिताभ बच्चन से लेकर लता मंगेशकर ने दी ऐसे श्रद्धांजलि

Big B tried to bring a smile to people's faces by sharing a comedy video of the blockbuster film 'Amar Akbar Anthony'